For Immediate Release
Lages & Associates
(949) 453-8080 email@example.com
This Father’s Day Give the Gift of Smart Watering with Blossom
Smart Sprinkler Controller Helps Dad “Go Green,” Conserve Water, and Significantly Reduce Water Utility Bills
IRVINE, Calif., June 01, 2015 – Give dad the ultimate smart home gift – but for the outdoors. The Blossom Smart Sprinkler Controller is a first-of-its-kind smart sprinkler system that brings the smart home to the yard – reducing water utility bills up to 30 percent and giving dad easy control of his home’s irrigation schedule from his smartphone or tablet.
With Blossom you can help dad “go green” and give him a reliable and always accessible smart sprinkler controller that offers the best user experience. With the simplest installation, Blossom is an environmentally and socially aware product that makes life easier and solves real problems.
Why Blossom is perfect for dads
- Blossom cloud technology to gather local forecast and daily data from more than 22,000 weather stations and satellites and combines it with user feedback to create an optimized watering schedule.
- It works with an existing sprinkler system’s wires, valves, and sprinklers – it’s an easy retrofit, not a rip and replace, and installs in less than 15 minutes.
- Blossom costs less than competitors’ devices and can pay for itself in water cost savings in less than one year.
- Blossom goes where others can’t. Blossom is the only smart sprinkler controller that is built to be deployed indoors or outdoors (it is IP54 rated), making it the only out-of-the-box option in the market for users that have controllers deployed outdoors.
- It addresses potential connectivity challenges by offering Powerline networking (in addition to Wi-Fi), which makes the installation process simple and provides a highly-reliable connection.
“Blossom addresses water conservation one yard at a time – and makes it easy for dad to control the sprinklers from anywhere,” notes Manrique Brenes, CEO and founder. “We not only want to give dad the gift of technology for Father’s Day – but provide him with a device that makes his life just that much easier.” According to the EPA, up to 50 percent of water used for outdoor irrigation is wasted – and the Blossom Smart Sprinkler Controller was designed to be a simple, smart and economical solution to this problem.
For the month of June – in honor of both Father’s Day and Men’s Health Month – consumers can save 20 percent with promo code “BLFDP20.”
With headquarters in Irvine, California, the team behind Blossom, a smart water controller that cuts utility bills and saves water, knows a thing or two about the need for water conservation. Blossom leverages the power of cloud computing and real time weather data to optimize the irrigation schedule used to manage existing sprinklers. Blossom also gives users easy access to control the watering of their garden from their smart phone, tablet or computer. With 75 prior patent filings between them, and backing from companies such as Vizio and Accton, Blossom’s founders are on a mission to leverage their experience in consumer electronics, water resources, networking and hardware to bring a product to market that can make a difference.
About the Blossom Smart Sprinkler Controller
The Blossom Smart Sprinkler Controller was designed to be a simple, smart and economical solution to irrigation water waste. Leveraging the power of cloud computing, Blossom self-programs existing sprinklers based on local forecast and daily data from thousands of weather stations and satellites, combined with user feedback, to create an optimized watering schedule. It addresses potential connectivity challenges by offering Powerline networking (in addition to Wi-Fi), which makes the installation process simple and provides a highly-reliable connection. Blossom is the only smart sprinkler controller that has been engineered to withstand the elements (it is IP 54 rated), making it the only out-of-the-box option in the market for users that have controllers deployed outdoors.
Connect with us: